I brought my horse, Hershal, here for a sip of water between adventures of John Wayne and the Indians. Yes, both brothers were right on behind me. No saddle needed.
I’d ride along in the combine once the wheat was golden, and haul hay bales in before a summer’s rainstorm. It was a family affair, and today, still is.I even posed on this same John Deere tractor for my senior photos in 2009!Same place, same memories, but now we are making new traditions. I want to invite you out to my favorite place, the farm, for your senior, engagement, or family photo session. There’s no more magical of a place to share my memories with you, while capturing some memories of your own. Choose from a variety of activities and beautiful backgrounds:
- Easter mini sessions with the pony, lamb, and chicks and ducks (March)
- Wheat field sessions (June)
- Sunflower sessions (July)
- Bonfire sessions with hot cocoa and s’mores (November)
- Creek and trees, along with wide open pasture and farm land, all year roundSee you there!